Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finished Just In Time!

I finished the binding at exactly noon on Sunday.
Just in time for the shower at 4 PM!
This was the fastest quilt I've ever made, from start to finish.
I can't imagine how I'll ever get a full sized one done!

And the back...

4 comments:

Amy said...

OH WOW!!!! I wonder if the back will be used as the front more often than the other way around. That back is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job girl!

Linda Lee said...

Adorable! Perfect for a country baby. I have never tackled a full size quilt for the same reason.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the fabrics you have chosen from the front and the back.

Do you hand quilt them or use a machine. I see that you have pieced them together. Very nice! I haven't made a quilt in years, but your post makes me want to do one.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a cute quilt. It is so hard to find cute materials and patterns for boys...but this is adorable.