Jill's Year of the Pigs Question for this week is: "So what have you finished and what are you starting on?"
My answer is I finished this little fabric basket(woohoo!) It's for the guild's quilt show which is held this summer. They set up a boutique table with donated handmade items and at the last meeting there were lots of kits made up. I only took one of them not knowing how much time I'd have to finish it. I managed to get it done and also the friendship blocks(no pic). There are two in each kit-one I signed and it will go to the out-going president and the other one goes into a drawing for those who've participated. I haven't won yet!
I'm working on a Turning Twenty Again quilt top at the moment.

3 comments:
that is what I like solidarity in quilters, off my UFO list one thing progress on more but only one thing off. Love your pansy quilt wonderful fabrics.
Very cute basket, looks like spring!
Way to go on the finish!! I think that fitting a small project in to get a quick finish is sometimes a sacrifice that every quilter should make. It's quite a boost to the ego when you can get a finish in with all the other things going on. :)
Post a Comment