Monday, December 26, 2011

Microwaves...

...Should come with these messages instead of "Enjoy Your Meal" and "Press Start"!
I added these labels after cleaning my microwave after what looked like an explosion of baked beans, chili, ravioli, oatmeal and numerous other unidentified foods had gone off.  We'll see how well they work...I should apply for a patent maybe?



I didn't think to take a before picture.

3 comments:

Linda Lee said...

Love it! I have a bowl on the counter next to the stove with coffee filters. They fit great over a cup, plate, or bowl in the microwave. Now if they would remember to use them!

Kim said...

Great idea, how is it working?
It probably isn't so bad with the boys back at school is it?

Happy sewing with those beautiful new fabrics you won!

Anonymous said...

Oh - no kidding. This is so true. I've cleaned up too many instances of exploding spaghetti to count.