First off, we have a new puppy. A Boy. Of Course. Our last dog unfortunately got run over last summer. It took the whole year to convince me we should get another one.
I saved the best for last! A new grandson! He just makes me smile! Check out that comb-over! I got to be there when he was born and that is truly amazing.
And with all that's going on, I'm late with Jill's latest question.
"Your guild has challenged you to complete the PIGS that you least want to work on. What project would it be and why?"
I have several and they all involve detailed sewing which I don't have the patience or time for. One is a pillowcase that requires some machine embroidery...toooo slow for me. Another is a table topper with machine applique...toooo slow for me! Or too tedious or whatever. Maybe someday when I have more time I'll get into that sort of thing...

3 comments:
Both babies are adorable and worth TONS of loving! Is that little lover a chocolate lab?
Congratulations!! He is adorable. Of Course all grandson are.... We wouldn't be grandma's if we didn't truly believe that they are the most perfect babies ever born! You forgot to list his details--name, size, are their excited siblings!!
Hi Tracy!
Your the winner of our Ready Set Snow fat quarter bundle!
I have been trying to email you and it keeps coming back un delivered.
Please call me 480-820-5466 Barb
Post a Comment