Thursday, March 24, 2011

Year of the PIGS - 3/23


My answer is:
Probably one thing I can to is to get my vertical blinds up and take down the towel curtains so I can let in the natural light which is amazing in this room.  Also I can see this fantastic view as well!  Seriously, what more inspiration do I need than this?!



 Another thing is to get my DS to clear out the rest of his stuff.  He has most of these shelves still full although I've managed to squeeze some of my stuff in there.  Also there is a tiny closet I know I could fill up-at least with the boxes my machine and GO cutter came in.  And maybe a tub or two of fabric?!
Clutter free would be my best improvement!



4 comments:

Linda Lee said...

Love it! From one farm woman to another--I totally understand both pictures! We have gone through one mud season before the last snow storm. Two more mud seasons before Spring!!!

Deanna said...

Getting rid of the clutter sounds great! It is my number one creativity killer.

Anonymous said...

If DS has his own place now, it sounds like getting his things to it, or stored somewhere else in the house, would be a really good thing for your creativity. As for the view - hey add a little sunshine and dry up the mud ... okay, plant a huge, no HUGE, flowering bush at the end of the fence, maybe two or three. LOL

Anonymous said...

If you figure out how to get your son to clean out his mess, maybe you could tell me how to do it. It's harder to get the adult kid's stuff out of the house than the adult kid!