Thursday, October 28, 2010

I May Have to Change My Blog Name!

Finally, a girl in the family!

After a 19 day trip to Wyoming, we almost made it home in time to welcome a little granddaughter into the family. We would've made it if not for a 4 mile traffic backup in Indiana.
I truly despaired of ever having a little girl in our family but at long last...here she is!

3 comments:

Linda Lee said...

Adorable! Congratulations. Just wait for the way she will melt her grandpa's heart. I know exactly how you feel. After raising boys it was thrilling to have daughters-in-laws. But, when that first granddaughter was born. Please keep us up to date with pictures. How about her measurements?

scraphappy said...

Congratulations! She is just perfectly beautiful. I'm guessing there will be a lot of pink in your future.

Saska said...

Oh, wasn't it fun to finally have a GIRL!? My DIL's are special, but there's something about a Grandaughter.
We need some new pictures...she's 3 weeks old!