Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Graham Cracker Quilt

Finally, some pictures!

I don't know why I make such a hard job of uploading photos...


I found some cherry fabric for the backing...not in the Oh Cherry Oh line but close enough.
Now I need to decide if I want to quilt it myself or get someone to longarm quilt it? I'm thinking longarm it!

Next up is a rag quilt for my mom to go with the new lazyboy my sisters and brother and I got her for Christmas.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Either long arm or cross hatch yourself. Either way it will be great when done!

Beth said...

Beautiful! You have a good teacher ;)

Love that fabric line :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Great quilt! I love that fabric line and hope to work on a quilt using the Cherries fabric soon.

Unknown said...

What a lot of work! It's beautiful. I'm very impressed. (I used to quilt so I do have an appreciation for it. I was never as good as this!)