Hunting season, I love it! I'm enjoying some testostorone free living while the men and boys are all at the Hunting Cabin, aka the He-Man Woman Hater's Club! (Not really, we just like to joke!) I choose not to go there! They cook Thanksgiving dinner on the cookstove the Sunday before opening day which here happens to be the Monday after Thanksgiving. I stay away...far, far away! I did my time at the stove on Thursday!
I finished this at the guild retreat last weekend. This is to date the biggest quilt top I've done and I think it still needs borders. It's the Quilt Along from the Old Red Barn blog. The picture isn't that great, it looks way better in person!
I also finished my Graham Cracker quilt from a class I took from my friend Nancy, Patchwork Penquin, at the LQS but couldn't get a good picture of it. I'll try to get a good one when I can find a good place to put it.
So I'm off to enjoy more P&Q!

1 comment:
That is so neat. I read Nancy's blog, it is nice to know you are friends. I love this cheerful quilt, it is darling!
Post a Comment