Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not a whole lot going on...


Well, there is but it just didn't seem blog-worthy!
I do love summertime(wishing I had an inground swimming pool!) but it leaves no time for quilting around here. I did manage to sorta, kinda clean my almost sewing room...I've packed away all my paper scrapbooking stuff. I just don't get into it as much as I do digital scrapbooking, which is way neater! I'd rather be cutting fabric than paper! I can take the laptop anywhere and digital scrapbook.
Anyway, the tomatoes are starting to ripen finally so there'll be that to contend with. Why do I plant so many plants? I still have juice from last year.
My grass hasn't been mowed for over two weeks! We have one mower to do 4 different farms and apparently it isn't my turn for it! Soon they'll be able to make hay in the backyard.

No comments: