I've got a Johnny Cash computer-One Piece at a Time...in the last couple of months, I've replaced most of my computer setup...keyboard, printer, monitor and now the tower is acting up...So I've got a Microsoft keyboard, Canon printer, HP monitor and now the Gateway tower is acting up. I think it's the video card but what do I know?! I replaced what was probably a perfectly good monitor because one day it looked like this and wouldn't go away...
Kinda pretty but not very useful! (and how many weird people other than myself would even take a picture of this?!). So now I've got to decide whether to replace the tower or just the video card..Johnny would be proud!

2 comments:
Now that is like totally cool!!!! So what did you replace??
The video card is causing trouble. I read online to restart it in the last known safe configuration so I did and it worked...for now...crossing fingers! I guess I'll have to just get a new tower...may as well do that as to have to replace something else in another month!
Post a Comment