Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Good Old Days

They were better than I thought!




I thought...can't wait till they get older...



and can eat by themselves...



and can go out and play with out me worrying...

too much...





and DRIVE?! No, I never wanted them driving!


But this boy, my baby, is looking for his very first vehicle(a pickup of course!)


He'll be driving in June. I have every confidence in his ability


since he's been driving equipment for quite a while now.


But I do miss the Good Old Days!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Welcome to blogland, Tracy. Hope you have a wonderful time here.

Amy said...

Oh, how funny that Joyce said the same thing I was going to!...
Welcome to blogland!
The photos sure paint a lovely picture!

Amy said...

*chuckle*
one more thing...I just read your header. Around here, everything is GIRLS! Me, my three daughters, the cow that my husband just "had to buy" last year, and the calf she just gave birth to. Oh dear!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the welcome! And thanks to Nancy for spotlighting me. I'm gonna be bugging her for help on this blog thing! Lots I don't know!